Smt. Priti Jignesh Joshi
B. Com. from Sir K. P. College of Commerce, South Gujarat University
L.L.B. from V. T. Choksi Sarvajanik Law College, Surat
L.L.M. from Siddharth Law College, Kamrej, Surat
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advocate, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
- Advocate, Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad
- Advocate, Surat District Court
- Convener, District Lady Advocates Active Committee, Surat (since 12 years)
- Notary, Legal Counsellor and Mediator
- A Practicing Advocate since 23 years.
- Appointment as Notary Public by Gujarat Government in 2009.
- Presently Practicing in Various courts like Family Court, Consumer Court etc. at Surat and also at Supreme Court and High Court, Gujarat.
- Actively Involved with many Social Organizations.[NEEDS LIST]
- Acting as Panel Advocate in many Government and Semi-Government organisations like:
1) Surat Municipal Corporation
2) District Panchayat
3) L.I.C. etc.
- Serving as Committee member of "Sexual Harassment of Women at Working Place" in Surat Municipal Corporation, Jilla Panchayat & Daksin Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd.
- Brought justice to thousand of destitute women and parents.
- Organized, campaigned in large number of programs on law awareness, "Save Daughters & Prevent Girl Foetus" issue as speaker in various schools, colleges, social organizations etc.
- Social worker
- 09 Jul 2017 - Excellent of the lawyers of the year - 2017- R.K. HIV Research & Care. By famous actor Mr. Jitendra himself at Mumbai.
- 2016 - Women Icon Mercury award from London (UK)
- 2014 - Souvenir, All India Bhramin Federation - Ladies Wing, Surendranagar
- 2014 - Acknowledgement Award, Samagrah Gujarat Nagar Parishad (Mahamandal) Rajyakaksha, Surat
- 2013 - Award from Sandesh Newspaper
- 2012 - Bhaskar Women Award of the year in Professional Category for Surat.
- 20 Jun 2010 - Honour Letter, Shree Surat Visnagar Nagar Bharamin Panch Trust, Surat.
-  -Testimony Letter, Samast Bharamin Samaj Mahila Mandal, Surat
-  -Memento, Shree Samast Bharam Samaj, Gandhinagar
-  -Salutation Award, Bhram Samaj Dakshin Gujarat